Only TWO MORE DAYS left to enter the Mardi Gras Photo Challenge! Details to enter are below:
Official Flickr Group: https://www.flickr.com/groups/mardigrasphotochallenge/
Windlight Magazine is proud to partner with Riel Estates, owner of St. John’s Parish, for this exciting Mardi Gras photo challenge!
1st Place – 2,500 Lindens, 1 double page ad
2nd Place -1,500 Lindens
3rd Place – 1,000 Lindens
Guidelines & Rules:
Go to the St. John’s Parish sim and take a photo of old New Orleans. slurl: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/St%20John%20Parish/128/112/23
The photo can be of any of the sims in St. John’s. Once you choose your locations, start snapping!
**Please be respectful of covenants and sim rules when visiting locations in Second Life. Check with owners or managers to ensure that you have permission to take photos in any location**
- All photos have to be posted in the official Mardi Gras Photo Challenge Group: https://www.flickr.com/groups/mardigrasphotochallenge/
- You are allowed 3 submissions total
- When posting your photos please use the following naming convention:
- Mardi Gras Photo Challenge – Photo #1-Your SL Name (Do not use display names). Add a #2 or a #3 for the additional photos you wish to submit
- All photos must include the slurl of the St. John’s Sim location that you used
- All photos must be new and original. You can add the photo to other groups
- Nudity or adult behavior is not allowed
- Editing via Photoshop, Gimp, or any other graphics tools is ok
Judges will be independent of the contest and cannot enter this contest
Judges will judge your photos on the following criteria:
- Incorporation of the location in your photos
- Following of submission and guideline rules
You can submit photos now until February 5, 2016. Winners will be announced on February 9, 2016. We will use the date and time stamps that are used in Flickr, so check your time zones.