Back for a 3rd straight year is the Scare Me Silly Photo Challenge! This event has a combined 5,000Ls prize total and is only for one week! Continue reading for guidelines and entry requirements:
Prizes (Winners will be announced on October 30, 2017 via Flickr messaging and in SL):
1st Place: 2,000L’s & image published on website and in Kultivate Magazine
2nd Place: 1,500L’s & image published on website
3rd Place: 1,000L’s & image published on website
4th Place: 500L’s & image published on website
Entry & Contest Guidelines:
1. Entry is 100% free
2. To enter, teleport to the Scare Me Silly event (slurl: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Water%20Haven/149/136/23)
3. Take a photo of you at the event. Use your imagination (get in costume, show yourself scared silly, or scaring someone else!)
4. Upload your photo to our contest group: https://www.flickr.com/groups/kultivatephotochallenges
5. You are allowed to upload exactly ONE image to the group, so choose your best one
6. Images are reviewed before they show up in the photo pool, so please be patient
7. All images must be moderate or pg/g in rating, no adult images
8. All images must be 100% your intellectual property and taken by you
9. Editing in Photoshop or GIMP is fine
10. You must include the slurl of where you took the image in the Flickr description
11. You have until 1159 pm Flickr time on Friday, October 27, 2017 to enter your image. We will use the time stamps that are provided on Flickr.
12. By submitting an image to our Flickr group, you give us rights to publish the image if you win the contest.
Images that do not meet these guidelines will be deleted from the group.
Your image will be judged on the quality, incorporation of the location, and creativity of the image.