Take the special 5th Anniversary Weekend Photo Challenge! This event has a combined 5,000Ls prize total and is only for one week! Continue reading for guidelines and entry requirements:
Prizes (Winners will be announced on June 14, 2020 via Flickr messaging and in SL):
1st Place: 2,000L’s & image published on website and in Kultivate Magazine
2nd Place: 1,500L’s & image published on website
3rd Place: 1,000L’s & image published on website
4th Place: 500L’s & image published on website
Entry & Contest Guidelines:
1. Entry is 100% free
2. To enter, teleport to 5th Annual Kultivate Anniversary Weekend Location (slurl: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Water%20Haven/136/135/24)
3. Take a photo of you at the event. Use your imagination
4. Upload your photo to our contest group: https://www.flickr.com/groups/kultivatephotochallenges
5. You are allowed to upload exactly ONE image to the group, so choose your best one
6. Images are reviewed before they show up in the photo pool, so please be patient
7. All images must be moderate or pg/g in rating, no adult images
8. All images must be 100% your intellectual property and taken by you
9. Editing in Photoshop or GIMP is fine
10. You must include the slurl of where you took the image in the Flickr description
11. You have until 6pm est/3pm slt on Saturday, June 13, 2020, to enter your image. We will use the time stamps that are provided on Flickr.
12. By submitting an image to our Flickr group, you give us rights to publish the image if you win the contest.
Images that do not meet these guidelines will be deleted from the group.
Your image will be judged on the quality, incorporation of the location, and creativity of the image.