We want you to capture your special moments at the 3rd Annual Kultivate Art Show, so we are offering this photo challenge! With this challenge you are to take an image of yourself enjoying the 3rd Annual Kultivate Art Show! Sounds easy? If so keep reading for guidelines and prizes:
Prizes (Winners will be announced on April 13, 2018 via Flickr messaging, on our website, and in SL):
1st Place: 1,000L’s , gift card, image published on website and in Kultivate Magazine
2nd Place: 700L’s, gift card, & image published on website
3rd Place: 300L’s, gift card, & image published on website
Entry & Contest Guidelines:
1. Entry is 100% free
2. To enter, take an image of yourself at the 3rd Annual Kultivate Art Show. You can be in the galleries, around the 3D art, at the stage, just somewhere at the art show. Slurl to the art show: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Water%20Haven/142/136/22 **Your image must show the art show and yourself in it, as proof that you are at the art show**
3. You can have family and friends in the image. Be Creative & Use your imagination!
4. Upload your photo to our contest group: https://www.flickr.com/groups/kultivatephotochallenges **Please note that all images will be reviewed before they show up in the Flickr group.**
5. You are allowed to upload exactly ONE image to the group, so choose your best one
6. Images are reviewed before they show up in the photo pool, so please be patient
7. All images must be moderate or pg/g in rating, no adult images
8. All images must be 100% your intellectual property and taken by you
9. Editing in Photoshop or GIMP is fine
10. You must include the slurl of where you took the image in the Flickr description
11. You have until 1159 pm slt on Wednesday, April 11, 2018 to enter your image.
12. By submitting an image to our Flickr group, you give us rights to publish the image if you win the contest.
Images that do not meet these guidelines will be deleted from the group.
Your image will be judged on the quality, incorporation of the location, and creativity of the image.