The January 2017 issue of Kultivate Magazine is now available! This issue features a two part series on Bento, one by Inara Pey and one by Eleseren Brianna. This issue also features Kess Crystal, Mainland Bridges, 2017 New Years’ Resolutions, 2017 Second Life Predictions, Colt Jonstone, Mr. SL 2017; and over 40 artists from Kultivate are featured! Very special thank you to Anouk Lefavre for the cover image. Click the cover below to view the issue:
Kultivate Magazine’s January 2017 Issue Preview!
On January 1, 2017 the next issue of Kultivate Magazine will be published! This issue will be a special edition issue and will feature over 40 images from the great artists of Kultivate. The issue will also feature Bento from A to Z (everything from bento heads to the technical know how), CasperTech, Mr. SL 2017, The Abstract Lines Art Gallery, Mainland Bridges, January 2017 Edge Stylists’ Looks, New Year’s Resolutions, & 2017 Second Life Predictions. Very special thank you to Anouk Lefavre for the cover image:
Be a Part of Kultivate Magazine’s January 2017 Issue!
For January issue we want to start 2017 off by showing what we do best: art and photography! We have opened this issue up for any artist and photographer to submit an image to be included in the magazine. Images must be PG/G/Moderate in nature. Nudity is ok if tastefully done. To submit an image: www.flickr.com/groups/3028576@N24/ No images will be taken via notecard or im.
Please see further guidelines below:
- All images must be of your own intellectual property or you must have explicit permission to use the image
- The image can be edited in Photoshop or GIMP, etc
- The image can be a real life or Second Life based one
- All images must be submitted via the Flickr group
- Submissions will be accepted until December 20, 2016
- You are allowed to submit one image
- Please place your name or how you would like to be credited in the description or title of the image
- Images must be pg/g/moderate, adult themed images are not allowed. Nudity is allowed if tastefully and artistically done
- We reserve the right to reject any image that does not meet our guidelines
- By submitting an image to the Flickr group you give us permission to publish the image in our January 2017 issue