MadPea & Windlight Magazine “The Interview” Photo Contest
Windlight Magazine is proud to partner with MadPea Productions for this exciting photo challenge!
- 1st place – 2,500 Lindens, 1 double page ad in Windlight Magazine, & one 1,000 Lindens MadPea Gift Card
- 2nd Place – 1,500 Lindens
- 3rd Place – 1,000 Lindens
Guidelines & Rules:
Go to the Interview Game and take a photo of yourself at any of the locations throughout the game.
**Please note that you will need a game hud to enter the majority of the game areas. You can purchase a game hud at Windlight Magazine Art Gallery: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Water%20Haven/65/130/27. Once you purchase the hud wear it and wait for the hud to communicate with you.**
How to Play the Game (Please see the following link on how to play the Interview : http://www.madpeagames.com/the-interview-how-to-play/) In addition if you complete the game the prizes and rewards can be viewed here http://madpea.wordpress.com/2016/04/03/the-prizes-for-the-interview/
The photo can be of any of the game areas for The Interview. Once you choose your locations, start snapping!
**Please be respectful of covenants and sim rules when visiting locations in Second Life. check with owners and/or estate managers to ensure that you are following the rules if you have questions**
- All photos have to be posted in the official MadPea-Windlight Interview Photo Contest Group: https://www.flickr.com/groups/madpeainterviewphotocontest/
- You are allowed 2 submissions total
- When posting your photos please use the following naming convention:
MadPea Interview Photo Contest – Photo #1-Your SL Name (Do not use display names). Add a #2 for a second photo
- All photos must include the slurl of The Interview location
- All photos must be new and original. You can add the photo to other groups
- Nudity or adult behavior is not allowed
- Editing via Photoshop, Gimp, or any other graphics tools is ok
Judges will be independent of the contest and cannot enter this contest. Judges will judge your photos on the following criteria:
Incorporation of the location in your photos
Following of submission and guideline rules
You can submit photos now until May 15, 2016. Winners will be announced on May 25, 2016. We will use the date and time stamps that are used in Flickr, so check your time zones.