Inspired by Marion Zimmer Bradley’s book, Mists of Avalon, Maathator has created a new play based on the legend of King Arthur. Her narrative theatre piece will be presented at 1pm on Sunday, August 7th, on the ACT Stage. Maathator’s vision of Arthurian times focuses on some of the key events in Arthur’s reign, such as: his coronation, his desire to have a heir, and his eventual downfall at the hand of Mordred, his son. In addition, the audience meets some of the women who influenced his life, including: Guinevere and Morgana. Not only has Maathator developed the script, but she has sourced the costumes and created the sets to accompany her staged production. Choreographer Kalia and Dramaturge Bajoy have also contributed to the production. Congratulations to Maathator and everyone else associated with the production for bringing this epic tale to life on the stage!
Get Social With Kultivate!
Kultivate Magazine’s April 2018 Issue Is Now Available!
The Keys Management Group
Visit the SL Enquirer
SL Live Radio
Visit The Stuff Groups
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
The SL Parade
- How to Work 10X Faster with Adobe Stock and CC Libraries
- Creative Cloud Giveaway! Win the Full Adobe CC 2018 Release Free
- Yes, It’s True: Adobe XD (New Experience Design Tool) Is Now Free!
- Save $400-$500 on Adobe MAX 2018 with Exclusive Promotion Code
- Free New Books! Download the Lightroom Tutorial Guides (108 Pgs.)