The Scottish poet, Marriott Edgar created monologues about Albert and the Lion for Stanley Holloway to perform. Inspired by these performances, Iddy Schmooz presents her own adaptation for the stage featuring the tale of the young lad, Albert, who was swallowed on a visit to the zoo by the lion, Wallace. Her script and imaginative sets capture all the hilarity of the situation as Albert disappears and finally returns. The script is punctuated by several peppy song and dance numbers from the 1920s. Iddy Schmooz is the director and Moon Aerandir is the Dramaturge. This play is one of two new offerings in ACT’s ‘Double Bill’ to be performed on August 28th at 1 p.m..Share this:
Get Social With Kultivate!
Kultivate Magazine’s April 2018 Issue Is Now Available!
The Keys Management Group
Visit the SL Enquirer
SL Live Radio
Visit The Stuff Groups
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
The SL Parade
- How to Work 10X Faster with Adobe Stock and CC Libraries
- Creative Cloud Giveaway! Win the Full Adobe CC 2018 Release Free
- Yes, It’s True: Adobe XD (New Experience Design Tool) Is Now Free!
- Save $400-$500 on Adobe MAX 2018 with Exclusive Promotion Code
- Free New Books! Download the Lightroom Tutorial Guides (108 Pgs.)