Arts patrons who enjoyed Theda Tammas’s exhibition at LEA6, who stole the sky?, featured yesterday in this blog (read here), will also enjoy visiting her Dancing with Spirits, now on display at the Galleria Kakku, curated by Pieni. Far more intimate in scale than the LEA installation, Dancing with Spirits features a company of about twenty dancers who descend from an opening over a ramp leading down to something akin to a stage, where they break into movement — some solo, some trio, and some in a pas de deux. Against the deep blue background, a few of the dancers gently travel about in space. Relative to who stole the sky?, it’s a far more painterly scene. The installation will run through September.
Get Social With Kultivate!
Kultivate Magazine’s April 2018 Issue Is Now Available!
The Keys Management Group
Visit the SL Enquirer
SL Live Radio
Visit The Stuff Groups
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
The SL Parade
- How to Work 10X Faster with Adobe Stock and CC Libraries
- Creative Cloud Giveaway! Win the Full Adobe CC 2018 Release Free
- Yes, It’s True: Adobe XD (New Experience Design Tool) Is Now Free!
- Save $400-$500 on Adobe MAX 2018 with Exclusive Promotion Code
- Free New Books! Download the Lightroom Tutorial Guides (108 Pgs.)