Two years ago Flickr rolled out Marketplace, a photo licensing service that was meant to help Flickr users get paid by big websites and media properties that wanted to use that user’s photos.As of today, Flickr Marketplace is going away. It’ll take a few months for Flickr to wind things down, and Flickr notes that any royalties due to users will be paid, but the program is effectively over.Flickr announced the closure via an e-mail sent to Marketplace users, citing “consistent feedback” that the service wasn’t up to par. We haven’t heard much about the service since launch, suggesting it wasn’t getting much attention within Flickr — meanwhile, competitors like 500px and EyeEm are raising millions of dollars to battle for the space….
Get Social With Kultivate!
Kultivate Magazine’s April 2018 Issue Is Now Available!
The Keys Management Group
Visit the SL Enquirer
- Virtual Worlds and Gender Bending - Seersha Heart Reporting
- Lovely Laura’s Weddings just keeps growing everyday!
- Factors to Consider Before Becoming a Massage Therapist
- ARE YOU STYLISH? CONTEST AT LUXE PARIS- $50,000L TO WIN! Gift for Each Contestant- June 17th at 11:30 AM SLT
- Ancient Roman ritual in ROMA June 16th at 10 am SLT
SL Live Radio
Visit The Stuff Groups
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
The SL Parade
- How to Work 10X Faster with Adobe Stock and CC Libraries
- Creative Cloud Giveaway! Win the Full Adobe CC 2018 Release Free
- Yes, It’s True: Adobe XD (New Experience Design Tool) Is Now Free!
- Save $400-$500 on Adobe MAX 2018 with Exclusive Promotion Code
- Free New Books! Download the Lightroom Tutorial Guides (108 Pgs.)