Typekit, the font subscription service Adobe acquired back in 2011, always offered an all-you-can-use model for accessing the thousands of fonts in its library. That model isn’t going away, but in addition to its subscription plans, Adobe today announced the Typekit Marketplace that makes more than 6,000 fonts available for individual purchase with a perpetual license without the need to also have a Creative Cloud subscription.To make these fonts available for purchase, Adobe has partnered with the likes of Frere-Jones Type, Type Network/Font Bureau, Émigré and others. In total, Adobe currently features 22 foundries in the marketplace. The addition of these fonts doubles the number of available fonts in Typekit, though Adobe tells me that some of the existing fonts in the subscription library will also be available for individual sale now, too, so there is definitely a bit of overlap between the subscription service and the Marketplace….
Get Social With Kultivate!
Kultivate Magazine’s April 2018 Issue Is Now Available!
The Keys Management Group
Visit the SL Enquirer
SL Live Radio
Visit The Stuff Groups
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
The SL Parade
- How to Work 10X Faster with Adobe Stock and CC Libraries
- Creative Cloud Giveaway! Win the Full Adobe CC 2018 Release Free
- Yes, It’s True: Adobe XD (New Experience Design Tool) Is Now Free!
- Save $400-$500 on Adobe MAX 2018 with Exclusive Promotion Code
- Free New Books! Download the Lightroom Tutorial Guides (108 Pgs.)