Kultivate Magazine & Potomac Signature Homes is pleased to announce an awesome photo challenge for November, where you can win a share of a 3,000L’s prize pot and the new 2016 Stone Mountain Holiday Lodge from Potomac Signature Homes!
Below is an image of this awesome home:
1st Place-1500L’s, 1 free ad in Kultivate Magazine, image published in Kultivate Magazine, image published on Kultivate Magazine website, and one copy of the 2016 Stone Mountain Holiday Lodge from Potomac Signature Homes
2nd Place-1000L’s and image published on the Kultivate Magazine website
3rd Place – 500L’s and image published on the Kultivate Magazine website
Guidelines & Rules:
- Teleport to Potomac Signature Homes: (http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Potomac%20Signature%20Homes/163/156/27) and take a photo of yourself either inside or outside one of the homes. The goal is to show that you are home for the holidays!
- You should have on autumn or winter clothing
- The photo must show you and the home visibly (whether inside or outside)
- All photos must be posted in the official contest Flickr Group: https://www.flickr.com/groups/kultivatephotochallenges/
- You are allowed 1 submission
- When posting photos please use the following naming convention: Home for the Holidays Photo Challenge-your sl name (do not use display names)
- All photos must include the location slurl in the description
- All photos should be new and original. You can add the photos to other Flickr groups
- Nudity and adult themes are not permitted as the sim is moderate/mature rated
- Editing in Photoshop, GIMP, or in some other graphics program is ok
- You will have until November 20, 2016 at 1159 pm to enter the contest
- We will use the Flickr date and timestamp to determine if you met the deadline
- Remember to follow all covenants and rules when visiting sims and places that do not belong to you
- **Please do not contact Potomac Signature Homes in regards to this contest, please direct all questions to Johannes1977 Resident**
One thought on “Home For the Holidays Photo Challenge!”
Reblogged this on KULTIVATE MAGAZINE and commented:
Only 4 DAYS LEFT to enter the Home For the Holidays Photo Challenge!