Changing a single particular color is easily done in Capture One, but it can prove to be a little bit more complicated in Photoshop. None of the tools found in Adobe’s image editing software target colors such as orange, violet, azure, or other tertiary colors. However, there is a very simple trick to make it happen. I’m not talking about curves here, but an approach that will be extremely easy to understand, even for beginners.
Get Social With Kultivate!
Kultivate Magazine’s April 2018 Issue Is Now Available!
The Keys Management Group
Visit the SL Enquirer
- GeekSpeak – does human nature make fairness and equality impossible? Join the discussion Saturday August 18th at 12pm slt
- New Releases From KiX - Let's Get A Little Dirty!
- Feeling Safe: A look at babygirl safety on Adult sims - Pen Dragon reporting...
- Elite SL Music Magazine Press Release
- “Town of Stepford – a Dolcett based, EXTREME adult fantasy - Seersha Heart reporting
SL Live Radio
Visit The Stuff Groups
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
The SL Parade
- FREE Pass to Adobe MAX 2018! Win a Full Ticket Worth US$1,595
- How to Work 10X Faster with Adobe Stock and CC Libraries
- Creative Cloud Giveaway! Win the Full Adobe CC 2018 Release Free
- Yes, It’s True: Adobe XD (New Experience Design Tool) Is Now Free!
- Save $400-$500 on Adobe MAX 2018 with Exclusive Promotion Code