Kultivate Magazine & MadPea Productions are proud to present the Deco(c)rate Photo Challenge, where you can win a free Deco(c)rate, lindens, and more! So what is a Deco(c)rate? A Deco(c)rate is the new monthly home and garden subscribe box that is presented by MadPea. The box is filled with high quality, original mesh decor, home and garden items. The items will be 15 of the most top quality and semi exclusive items from SL’s best home, garden, and decor designers!
1st place- 1 Deco(c)rate, 1000L’s, 1 free ad in Kultivate Magazine, image published on the Kultivate website and in the magazine
2nd place-700L’s, image published on the Kultivate website and in the magazine
3rd place-500L’s, image published on the Kultivate website and in the magazine
Below are the rules and guidelines of this photo challenge:
- The February theme of Deco(c)rate is Timeless Romance. With this in mind, you are to take a photo of a romantic place in Second Life. You can be in the photo but this is not required, but you must emphasize the timeless romance!
- All photos must be posted in the official contest Flickr Group: https://www.flickr.com/groups/kultivatephotochallenges/
- You are allowed 1 submission
- When posting photos please use the following naming convention: “Timeless Romance-your SL Name” DO NOT use display names
- All photos must include the slurl of where you took it in the description
- All photos must be new and original, you can post them in other Flickr groups
- Nudity and adult themed images and places are not allowed
- Editing in Photoshop, GIMP, or some other graphics program is ok
- You have until January 31, 2017 at 6pm slt to submit your images. We will use the Flickr date and time stamp to determine if you met the deadline
- Remember to follow are sim rules and covenants when visiting sims and places that do not belong to you
- The image must be of your own intellectual property and by submitting an image to our Flickr group, you give us rights to publish the image if you win the contest
- If you have already pre-ordered the February Deco(c)rate, you will have the option of gifting it to a friend or getting the next box.
- Please contact Johannes1977 resident in regards to this contest