Next time you’re culling through photos, click the “Caps Lock” key. Doing so will activate Auto Advance (which can also be activated through Photo > Auto Advance), meaning you no longer have to hit the arrow key to go back and forth through photographs. Then you can just use the number keys to select ratings (1-5) or color labels (6-9) as necessary, or hit 0 to advance without marking a photograph.
Get Social With Kultivate!
Kultivate Magazine’s April 2018 Issue Is Now Available!
The Keys Management Group
Visit the SL Enquirer
SL Live Radio
Visit The Stuff Groups
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
The SL Parade
- How to Work 10X Faster with Adobe Stock and CC Libraries
- Creative Cloud Giveaway! Win the Full Adobe CC 2018 Release Free
- Yes, It’s True: Adobe XD (New Experience Design Tool) Is Now Free!
- Save $400-$500 on Adobe MAX 2018 with Exclusive Promotion Code
- Free New Books! Download the Lightroom Tutorial Guides (108 Pgs.)