a legendary game designer has visited the sansar basement. richard a. bartle and drax spent an hour [much too short!] debating text vs. graphical interfaces, history vs. future and drax learned that this master of text actually enjoyed the ready player one movie version…
take a listen:
and now explore more:
- richard’s book is still available and it is an important tomb to own in the physical realm….
- …or in the basement where sansardrax is scratching his head!
drax reads in both worlds…
- the original stream conversation:
- richard’s taxonomy of players [there is one type missing = the draxtorius!] in animated form for generation z:
- when richard was a n00b in sl:
- very interesting = human rights and games?
- what is happening with “our digital selves” you ask? well it is coming may 18th but a week before it drops at paramount…
View original post 201 more words