The 14th annual Virtual Worlds Best Practice in Education (VWBPE) conference will take place in Second Life between Thursday, March 18th and Saturday, March 20th 2021, with the supporting programme commencing on Wednesday, March 3rd.
The core schedule of events for the conference has been officially announced, and highlights include (att at the main auditorium, unless otherwise stated):
- March 18th:
- 08:00-09:00 SLT: Kick-off event at the VWBPE Gateway.
- 09:00-09:50 SLT: Keynote address – About the History of Virtual Reality and the Meaning of VR for Education with Dr. Undine Frömming (Angenblick Winkler SL); HMKW Berlin, University of Applied Science for Media, Communication and Management.
- 15:00-15:50 SLT: What’s up at the Lab? with Patch Linden and hosted by Kevin Feenan (Phelan Corrimal), VWBPE Director; Rockcliffe University Consortium.
- March 19th:
- 08:00-08:50 SLT: Keynote address – Heike Philp (Gwen Gwasi). Details TBA.
- March 20th:
- 09:00-09:50 SLT: keynote address…
View original post 187 more words